You Make Me You Make Me

Fun, funny, cute, well drawn, and also Wierd Al

Congratulations on the marriage and the NG #1 flash!

you can't kill me you can't kill me

And I thought dA had issues.

I guess you can just rely on people of smaller and generic organizations like that being full of their own crap. Whatever... I've never had any interest or respect for sheezy. Newgrounds is an infinitely better host for flashes with a community that at least manages to police itself, and you can usually rely on the stuff you submit to dA *staying* there, even if it contradicts the site's opinion. On the subject of reviewing the flash, the shirt texture was kind of cheap, but the facial expressions were great, especially the end there.

Stick it to 'em?

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Ownsauce

Alright, another one! The pacing and animation is ever better this time. I was a little sad to see the firefox fox get smacked down though ;)

Could still use some music or something. It's still completely awesome though, 5'd and 10'd!

DERAILED DERAILED

Horribl...y Awesome!

I do enjoy watching metaphors like this come to life. This thread delivers! Graphics and everything are good too!

links journey part 1 links journey part 1

Needs a better 'continue' button

As in the title. Put the 'next' button at a corner of the screen where it can be easily accessed.

Beyond that, the animation was actually pleasing enough. For a sprite animation.

Azul Azul

Cool animation and fight scene. Needs a soundtrack

Yeah. Good animation, no story but that's not very important. This submission would be way, way better with sound effects and music that fits the animation.