One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Donut.

I gotta fuckin' DONUT. Fuck yeah!

This was more of an exorcise of patience and memory than I like in a game. It was a matter of... do the obstacle, die when the next one sneaks up on you, do the first obstacle and be ready for the second, die when the third sneaks up on you.

Still a nice diversion

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Very solid game!

However, on my computer at least, the automatic weapons seem to be a little reluctant to actually shoot after reloading. Once I got the sawn off shotgun, I didn't use anything else, though.

The graphics are incredible, and it even ran smoothly on this old junk computer I'm using right now. The diaries gave it at least a little plot, but you could make the diary updates a little easier to get to next time, I guess. My final complaint is that it was actually too easy. Maybe give some of the zombies ranged weapons or spawn the occaisional boss zombie.

Not to say that I didn't love the game... this thing's getting 5'd and 10'd. Really well done!

Millie Megavolte 2 Millie Megavolte 2

WoW

Awesome. Cool game, and involving gnomes :D And you used a rage system. Interesting

Gateway Gateway

Great puzzler, hungering for more!

Very, very well thought out game. The bit with the telescope was, well, cinematic, and I enjoyed having to clash some braincells together, I was almost ready to give up on the last one for a bit. As with everyone else, I think the length is the only real flaw in the game. But that really just means you got me addicted. Great job!

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Fun, cute, and stylish

Stylized and a good example of taking a simple system and making it fun and challenging. In fact, I really enjoyed the stage going upside down and spinning around and such. Overall very good and pretty addictive.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

3d logic 3d logic

Fun, easy

Should try throwing in a few extra rules. Fun but quite easy.

Tai Chi Tai Chi

Lovable violence

This is incredible. Very smooth animation, very entertaining moves, and neat style.