You Make Me You Make Me

Fun, funny, cute, well drawn, and also Wierd Al

Congratulations on the marriage and the NG #1 flash!

you can't kill me you can't kill me

And I thought dA had issues.

I guess you can just rely on people of smaller and generic organizations like that being full of their own crap. Whatever... I've never had any interest or respect for sheezy. Newgrounds is an infinitely better host for flashes with a community that at least manages to police itself, and you can usually rely on the stuff you submit to dA *staying* there, even if it contradicts the site's opinion. On the subject of reviewing the flash, the shirt texture was kind of cheap, but the facial expressions were great, especially the end there.

Stick it to 'em?

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Ownsauce

Alright, another one! The pacing and animation is ever better this time. I was a little sad to see the firefox fox get smacked down though ;)

Could still use some music or something. It's still completely awesome though, 5'd and 10'd!

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Donut.

I gotta fuckin' DONUT. Fuck yeah!

This was more of an exorcise of patience and memory than I like in a game. It was a matter of... do the obstacle, die when the next one sneaks up on you, do the first obstacle and be ready for the second, die when the third sneaks up on you.

Still a nice diversion

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Very solid game!

However, on my computer at least, the automatic weapons seem to be a little reluctant to actually shoot after reloading. Once I got the sawn off shotgun, I didn't use anything else, though.

The graphics are incredible, and it even ran smoothly on this old junk computer I'm using right now. The diaries gave it at least a little plot, but you could make the diary updates a little easier to get to next time, I guess. My final complaint is that it was actually too easy. Maybe give some of the zombies ranged weapons or spawn the occaisional boss zombie.

Not to say that I didn't love the game... this thing's getting 5'd and 10'd. Really well done!

Millie Megavolte 2 Millie Megavolte 2

WoW

Awesome. Cool game, and involving gnomes :D And you used a rage system. Interesting

ReelBigJAXX - Take it down ReelBigJAXX - Take it down

Good Mario Cover

But you should probably site the song you covered, ya know?

_-=[Aftermath]=-_ _-=[Aftermath]=-_

Perfect for it's name

Great music to put to an aftermath, very simply. I plan on using this one =)

MaestroSorrow responds:

sweet, looking forward to the piece. Thanks for the review ^^.